Thursday 4 February 2010

Diary Entry 1 : 5/02/2010

Okay well this is my first diary entry for my final major project and I haven't a clue what to say, if i'm honest with you.

Okay well here I go talking about this last week, Well for a starter I was stressing out because of a university interview. So I spent all weekend re-designing my design's because the size of the image's was incorrect, Then came into college on monday to start preparing my portfolio for wednesday but because I layed the design's out wrong in the actual portfolio I had to restart again on some of the pages, plus I had a problem with one of my designs on the tuesday. My avatar inspired piece came out raven blue rather then jet black, So in my interview I had to example what happened.

On the actual interview day I decided to get up at 6 and leave by 7 to get to swansea because I had been told the traffic would be horrid. People where right the traffic was horrid but the weather was terrible. I could hardly see the road due to the rain but then I start to imagine the roads all being in cartoon and the pylons also being in cartoon but bouncing like jelly at the same time, Which has influenced/inspired to create an illustration piece.


Thank you

Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment