Sunday 14 February 2010

Abih of thinking and some typing togo with that. ☂

Okay i'm slightly bored at like 2:39am..really loving how I can't sleep! I'm tired but I can't seem to turn the switch off to sleep, I think i'm worrying? About all this uni stuff and FMP shizzel...like seriously I just need to chill and start doing what I love best which is designing. I should really start doing some director stuff but i'll do that once all my planning is perfect and I when I feel ready enough to start doing it(which won't be long).
But like yeah I think because raj said our blogs should be all about are FMP's that we are just sticking to putting things that relate to are FMP's?...but I think I want to involve everything todo with my life at the moment because it all plays a part in my FMP.
Well I got a letter from swansea met the other day and I like nearly jumped through the roof I was that bloody hyper haha.
For some reason i'm tired as hell now after typing...what?! like 100 characters? haha this is a joke, it's like my brain is playing jokes on me. not fair. :(
But yeah I think i'ma get some video's up soon for my online video diary, that's if i be bothered to film myself talking about the week I just had.
Anyway I think I might make a list of what I have to do for my FMP sketches(planning).

•Finish 3D animation, interactive piece, website story boarding
•Finish up on some 3D animation, interactive piece, website research on my planning
•Film story boarding
•Do some illustrations
•Online video diary to put up this week
•Prepare for uni interview
•Create some more shizzel in photoshop and illustrator
•I wonder if I actually get this all done?
Eirther tick or cross if I do/don't get this done with-in a week ✓/✕

Anyway i'm over and out, off to sleeps now!
Byessss ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment